What to have when submitting:
- FILM INFORMATION: Title, Film Category, etc.
- FILM UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS: Please submit your film using Quick Time - large sizes – small MB's – or via Dropbox.
- TECHNICAL INFORMATION (required): Running time, color format, etc.
- Contact Info
- Film Credit Information: Director, Producer, etc.
- Film Director Contact (required)
ALL films must be accompanied with a completed Submission Form, Clearances and Payment
all music, talent, and locations must be cleared.
By submitting, you have agreed that you have received all clearances and accept the liability.
- NO films get posted to the web without your signed authorization.
Why submit to the Shorts Showcase?
- Get your film seen by millions – as well as a host of industry professionals
- Each film chosen is broadcast to over 18 million homes (twice a week) throughout all of Southern California and to a global audience online!
- If not on the show, your film will be included in our ONLINE MARKETPLACE and can be voted on for prizes.
- Winners also receive a special screening at The Camelot Theatres in Palm Springs, home of the Palm Springs International Film Festival and the Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films
- Cash and Bonus Prizes from Sponsors such as: Movie Magic - Entertainment Partners and the Camelot Theatre.
- All rights must be cleared for the music